To become an IFP Energies nouvelles supplier, prospective suppliers must be qualified. The qualification process is fair and transparent and based on assessment criteria.
The qualification process is based on the following assessment criteria.
IFP Energies nouvelles attaches great importance to the concepts of commitment, openness and effectiveness in its communications. By way of illustration, our expectations touch on various levels:
Suppliers must be able to demonstrate a certain financial soundness. IFPEN wants its suppliers to be solvent, capable of fulfilling their contractual commitments and implementing their development strategy.
Social and Environmental Responsibility
Over and above its health and safety requirements, IFPEN wants to work with enterprises that enact the principles of social and environmental responsibility, and in particular abide by the 10 principles of the Global Compact:
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights...
2. ...and make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
4. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor;
5. The effective abolition of child labor...
6. ...and the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
8. Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility...
9. ...and encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.