Institutional scientific expertise
In line with its articles of association, IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN) also offers its scientific expertise to public authorities and industrial players, local authorities and judicial bodies.
IFPEN uses its institutional scientific expertise to
- respond to the major scientific questions being debated now and in the future,
- support public policies.
Areas covered by IFP Energies nouvelles expert assessments
- earth sciences,
- chemistry and refining,
- energy production.
IFP Energies nouvelles expert assessments are founded on ethical principles
- competence and reliability,
- methodological transparency,
- absence of conflicts of interest and neutrality,
- meeting of commitments.
When carrying out its expert assessment activities, IFP Energies nouvelles undertakes to
- engage the appropriate skills for the specific remit,
- submit an expert report, verified and approved by the appropriate line managers, in order to guarantee the objectivity and neutrality of the product delivered,
- guarantee the neutrality of all those involved throughout the expert assessment.