IFPEN analyses in this study the 2016 evolution of global investment in the field of exploration-production and refining - March 2017
- Trends in oil and gas prices
- Investment in exploration/production: in sharp decline for the second consecutive year - the first time this has happened since 1986
- The global drilling market
- Geophysical: global activity and markets
- Offshore construction: market and business
- A significant reduction in refining projects (atmospheric distillation and conversion)
> Download the study
"Focus on SOLEIL for catalysis"
- Editorial by Jean Daillant, Director General of SOLEIL
- Characterizing catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch: a question of SWING
- Infrared and SOLEIL: good vibrations under the microscope
- ROCK sets the rhythm for catalyst activation
- Surface characterization at the right TEMPO
- Boehmite rhapsody! Controlled precipitation
- Extrusion: playing the SAXS for success!
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information