In December 2015, France will host and preside the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21).
A shift in the automotive sector: technological solutions for new mobility trends
Issue 20 - April 2015
- Editorial by Bruno Chaudret, Member and former Chairman of IFPEN's Scientific Board, Member of the French Academy of Sciences
- CO2 capture: what impact for the environment?
- CO2 mineralization: a rebounding topic?
- A clearer understanding of fuel stability for a better fluid modeling
- Sulfide catalysts hunt down the oxygen in bioresources
- The genome of a fungus decyphered
- The Li-ion awakes tonight
• Low Permeability Media and Nanoporous Materials. From Characterisation to Modelling: Can we do it better? [LowPerm2015]
9-11 June 2015 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
• Microfluidics: from laboratory tools to process development
4-5 November 2015 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
• Numerical methods and high performance computing for industrial fluid flows [SimRace 2015]
8-10 December 2015 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison