• Sustainable Materials Inspired by the Living world for Energy [SMILE 2016]
6-8 April 2016 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
• LES for Internal Combustion Engine Flows [LES4ICE 2016]
30 November-01 December 2016 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
- Editorial by Didier Houssin, CEO, IFPEN
- A kinetic model for complex systems: to what end?
- Trapping the bubble...
- Porous alumina: where is the weakest link?
- Supramolecular strategy: the key to selectivity!
- Chemoinformatics serving chemical EOR
- Measuring soot in engines: a “sizable” problem
In December 2015, France hosted and presided the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21).
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information